Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

[Photoshoot] Lolita @ The Reading Room


This post is super late xD Earlier this year, Mimi from CuteMichiyoCosplay came over to Singapore for a holiday! Since she was doing a few cosplay photoshoots, I happily booked her for a Lolita shoot as well :P



The Reading Room
19 Bukit Pasoh Rd, Singapore 089833
Opening Hours:
Sun - Thu: 11:00 - 23:30
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 01:00

The Lolita coordinates were done by a good friend of mine, Vio, also known as dollonstrings on our joint blog. She was also taking photographs that day. Isn't she awesome ^^

Many thanks to Zwei for coming down for the shoot as well! Onward to the photos!

Photo by zwei.

Photo by zwei.
 “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”                   ― C.S. Lewis

Photo by zwei.
 I <3 <3 <3 the duo shots!

Photo by zwei.

Photo by zwei.
 "If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty." ― Japanese Proverb
Photo by dollonstrings.
Photo by dollonstrings.

Look at how photogenic Mimi is *A*

Photo by zwei.
Photo by dollonstrings.
I forgot about taking photos of the food we ate there, but I remember eating a salmon sandwich. I do hope to go back and try some of their cakes or their dinner menu! Looks really awesome. Why do I only have one stomach.

Find out more about The Reading Room: 
FACEBOOK
WEBSITE


Connect with me~


 


*Emoticons courtesy of JapanLover.me.

0 comments: